Monday, June 13, 2016

              It's been awhile...

 I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything.  It has been as hectic month, but
that isn't a good excuse!  I did go on vacation, and did a lot of driving!  We went to Arkansas to see
my son and his fiance, then to the beach.  It was a good but exhausting trip.  I did get to visit a great bookstore in Arkansas called the Dickson Street Bookstore, in Fayetteville, AK.  It was so cool.  I didn't buy any books there, but would love to go back when I have time to really look around.

The month of May was an okay reading month.  I ended up reading 8 books.  That's a decent amount of books, but it's a little less than I have been reading.  So far in June I'm not doing any better.  Hopefully the last half of the month will be better for me.

I'll be doing my wrap up in a day or two, and I will also tell you of the few books I've gotten.  So far I haven't fallen into the trap of buying bunches of books.  I have so many books now, it's hard to rationalize buying more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment