Wednesday, April 20, 2016

    My new book blog...

Hi, and welcome to my new book blog.  I intend to post my thoughts on the books I read here, along with book hauls, and perhaps book tags I have come 
across on BookTube or Goodreads.  I probably won't have too many book hauls of physical books at least, as I do most of my reading on my Kindle.  I will also do my monthly wrap ups and occasionally a full review.  
Right now I am just kind of playing it by ear, as I am new to this.



This week I have just finished Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.  I really enjoyed this book.  The reading was fluid, and made me feel like I was floating easily through the book.  It is a story of a post apocalyptic world where a super flu has killed 99% of the worlds population.  It goes back and forth from the past before the virus and 20 years after the virus.  The story line centers around a certain group of people and what happens to them before and after the flu.  It wasn't what I expected, but it was still enjoyable.  My Goodreads rating was 4 stars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment